- Fantastic London Location
- State of the Art Technology
- Complimentary Refreshments
- Fully Furnished
- Air Conditioned
Serviced Offices Croydon
The Serviced Offices Croydon business centre is positioned in one of the most modern and prominent buildings in central Croydon.
Occupying two floors, the serviced offices Croydon are attractive and comfortable with some backing on to a stunning atrium. With a stylish glass-fronted entrance, the lobby features sculpture and artwork by local artists, creating a stimulating and dynamic environment.
Located in the main business district, neighbours include consultancy firms and banks as well as retail businesses and hotels. Croydon is London’s third main central business district, and south London’s main business centre.
Well-served by transport links, it is also the second-largest shopping area in the south east of England with a wide range of amenities coupled with open green spaces. We are aware that all businesses are focused on costs and we aim to ensure all costs are kept to a minimum which is why our serviced offices Croydon package suits all.
As with all of our centres you can be assured that we not only have the business centre support we also have meeting rooms and virtual offices available to support your business needs. Our focus is on you the customer which is why we have flexible terms that accomodate your requirements and allow your business to grow.
Our team are on hand to help you find Serviced Office London Croydon, if we haven’t got it listed on the site feel free to contact one of the team today and we will do our best to source the office space you desire.
Call one of our team today to make a no obligation quote or arrange a viewing of this amazing business centre.
Do you need assistance looking for a job? See how our recruitment experts can help.
The increase of ‘Bring Your Own Device’ into the office has meant that the importance of having wireless technology in your business has risen. This is a must-have necessity in any company. ACCL Data Cabling offers custom wireless solutions to businesses across London, Kent and surrounding areas, including Croydon.
Their cloud technology stores all data in the cloud, allowing remote workers to access the documents from anywhere. For leading wireless solutions for your business, visit network-data-cabling.co.uk or call 0333 900 0101.
FROM CENTRAL LONDON
- Take the A23 south to Croydon.
- Turn left into Epsom Road which leads into Duppas Hill Road (A232).
- Follow the A232 over the Croydon flyover and turn left at the first roundabout onto Park Lane.
- Stay in the right hand lane and go through the Croydon Underpass.
- Drive past the Whitgift Center (on your left) in the right hand lane until you reach a set of traffic lights which allow you to turn right (near the large silver BT Building)
- Turn right to double back onto the adjacent carriage way (Wellesley Road) in the opposite direction.
- Stay in the left hand lane and take the first turning on the left, (signposted to Dingwall Road).
- At the end of Sydenham Road turn right into Dingwall Road and continue to the roundabout.
- Turn right (3rd exit)into Lansdowne Road.
- The Lansdowne Building is located on the left opposite the Fairfield Hotel.
FROM THE M25
- Take the A23 signposted Croydon.
- When you reach Croydon turn right into Stafford Road which leads into Duppas Hill Road (A232).
- There is underground and outside parking available on request.
- The nearest public parking is 200 yards away.
- East Croydon station is a Four minute walk away with services to Gatwick airport and central London.
- From East Croydon station turn right then right again, we are on the left hand side opposite Fairfield Hotel.
- West Croydon station offers train services to popular residential suburbs and a bus route to Victoria station in central London.
Are you looking for an office in another location?
Well we have hundreds of offices available in the South, including near Gatwick Airport, Brighton, Hove and Worthing. Please contact us to apply.
All offices have a welcoming reception area for visitors, a large kitchen/dining area, a break room and luxury bathrooms.
As well as offering all of this for our tenants, we also offer a daily cleaning service, provided by one of Brighton’s leading commercial cleaning agencies – Smart Clean Services Ltd. Being in the industry for over 30 years means they offer us the very best methods when it comes to carpet cleaning, window cleaning and wall washing. Take a look at their website here.